Nors3 Auditor3

Is counter strike worth it??

Yes the mod of half life and the newest update of counter strike which means global offensive just secured the 20th anniversary and not just that it didn't lose its reputation on the way but it is still the heart which pumps gaming into a normal person... This game is based on the battle between counter terrorists and terrorists and has the best cinematography. With life like experience and the best gaming moments to expert in aiming, Counter strike is still on top of pubg and games like fortnite.. C S Go is a game worth trying because when you will try you will not be able to leave it..

Honestly, I have tried CS:GO and I liked it, however, I would only play with friends and only 1 or 2 matches since I would get quite bored of normal games. How do you go about not burning out or getting bored of it @Nors3 Auditor3?

Awards

@Mortamarmorgan So bro seriously I'm 15 and I started playing it when I was 12 or 11 I think maybe and really I was fed up with it, I was just gaining toxicity and abuses and even Comments on my livelihood but I didn't mind them because as you know I knew the scope of this game from the start. When I chose a path for me which was gaming I had a job which was to learn what am I and that was a rifler and then also the bully behavior of the not so pros pros i.e the people who think they are but literally nahhhhh. But believe me once you Excel in this game you will get another level of hospitality and respect which would push you to urge for this game.. 

@Nors3 Auditor3 Yeah I agree I just think it is too monotonous for me since it is the same thing. I also don't have the time to get into a huge game like that. I just get annihilated every game by tryhards so I just dont have the time or dedication for that.

Awards

@Mortamarmorgan if you thought that I was ride then that was literally not my intent and BTW I just wanted to know what is the category that attracts you and yes Minecraft is a very awesome rpg game and I love it too and in between I considered brawlhalla too and I absolutely loved it while playing on Xbox, altogether I think your choices are really nice

Important Information

Guidelines